Big Sister!

Big Sister!

Welcome To Our Page

We hope you enjoy visiting our page and discovering what our family is up to. We are so excited to share with you the wonderful blessings of our family and friends.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas












Wow, can yo beleive Christmas is almost here? I have so much to do and so little time. I honestly use to be so on the ball with this stuff but each year it seems I fall a little shorter than the year before. Fortunately I still seem to manage well enough that no one really notices.


Lillie has her big play at school this weekend. Sh ehas been practicing for months now and is so excited but also nervous. She does three shows so we hope ater the first she still wants to do the other two....especially since her family is coming ot the second show.


I know many of you were concerned after reading my prior post. I am not going to get into the details and messyness of my life right now. Just know that I have Gods grace and love. Things are so not easy for me right now. I have been betrayed in my marriage and this is the second time. It is not easy. I have a broken heart and lots and lots of fears. I can honestly tell you though that I know this was not my fault! I can also tell you that the man that did this is not the man I am married to today. I just leanred this but it was a past offense. New to me, yes; but dead to him. I have a broken heart but God can do wonders with the puzzle if I am willing to give him all the pieces. That is where I am today and I need to be able to give them all to him. I am still looking at some of the pieces and trying to figure out the picture and make sense of it, but does it even really matter? I will be ok:) It will take me time though.

Keep me and my family in your prayers. Prayers for re-building, openess and honesty and most of all for Gods grace to shine on us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment