Big Sister!

Big Sister!

Welcome To Our Page

We hope you enjoy visiting our page and discovering what our family is up to. We are so excited to share with you the wonderful blessings of our family and friends.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Is Here!

Well, it has been sooo long since I have written andmore had occured than I will remember. I have missed writting. Mostly I have not had time but the few times I made an attempt I could not remember my password. So much has happened.

We had the Awana Grand Prix. My Ark did not place at all, but Lillie's Pony cake car won 3rd place for design. Lillie was very excited. She had won 2nd place last year and thought 3rd place was even better since that number is more!

Noah has been on the move and growing like crazy. He has 6 teeth and another on the way. He can crawl all the way up the stairs with ease. He has been walking with his push toys for weeks now but has been doing some independant walking (up to 10 steps before falling). He loves to eat and is the loudest eater ever. he grunts and kicks and screams the entire meal. The doc said he must just really be excited about eating, hahaha. He loves to laugh and play with his big sister.

Lillie just received her report card before starting spring break. She made the honor roll which we were very excited about because some of grades had dropped a bit over the past months. She finished up soccer and basketball at the YMCA and just completed swimming. She participated in the 5K at school and raised enough money to go to Dorney Park in June. She also had her Girlscout trip to the Great Wolf Lodge. She loved going and it was a huge step in that it was her very first sleepover....anywhere...ever!

Dave's job is changing as of May. It will be the same company but he will no longer be delivering to the local grocers in Quakertown. He will now be driving to Maryland and New jersey to drop trailers and bring back ones. It will be mainly all driving now instead of delivering and unloading tons of milk at several stores. It will be a lot less work for him and be easier on his body. I was glad to have him stop going to the stores. The down part of this is his days and hours will change. He will now go back to working on Sundays. I was not glad to have him working on Sunday again and being solo at church. We are hoping it will change and God will make it work if we just continue to pray and have faith. It should be a nice change for us.

We have started teaching another sign language class at Owen J Roberts. It is a nice class with 16 students! I have also started teaching a sign language class at church with a group of tweens. It is fun because I get to teach them to do ASL to a praise song and then they perform it during the service every other month. I am so glad God brought this ministry into my life and at just the right time. It has been a great way to get my mind on God and off the things Satan woudl like me to dwell in.

Well I know that was alot but I guess thats all I can think of for right now. Have a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment